The 7th Asia- Pacific Probiotics Workshop is to be hosted virtually by the Research Institute of Food Science and Technology (RIFST) and Asia-Pacific Institute of Food Professionals (APIFP) on 8 December, 2020. The event is planned with the intention to enhance awareness regarding positive impact of probiotics on our health and against different metabolic disorders.
This international event has already experienced six rounds since 2014, gathering participants from China, Vietnam, Iran, Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Iraq, etc. The 3rd Workshop was held at RIFST in 2016. The international speakers of the 7th Workshop are as follows:
• Professor Margaret Britz, Faculty of Science Engineering and Technology at The University of Tasmania, Australia
• Dr Qi Wang, Guelph Research and Development Center, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
• Prof Ida Idayu Muhammad, Food and Biomaterials Engineering Research Group (FoBERG), UTM, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
• Prof. Hesham Ali El-Enshasy, Director, Institute of Bioproducts. Development (IBD), UTM, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
• Dr. Hamid Ahanchian, Allergy Research Center, School of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran
• Dr. Davood Zaiem, Postdoctoral Researcher - School of Food Science and Biotechnology, Zhejiang Gongshang University, China
The organizers hope to provide an international venue for students and professionals to meet, expand their horizons, research skills that in turn will prove helpful to enhance their profession and knowledge.
Click on the link to visit the Workshop Website.