With pleasure, the Research Institute of Food Science and Technology (RIFST) invites international academic centers interested in the field of food science and technology to cooperate in the following areas:
· Collaborating in research projects of mutual interest;
· Organizing joint short-term education programs and inviting the academic members from both centers to participate;
· Organizing joint seminars, conferences and workshops;
· Proposing and engaging in joint research or training programs sponsored by funding agencies;
· Exchanging students at postgraduate level for limited periods of time for the purpose of research;
· Exchanging information on research and educational programs;
· Collaborating on the supervision of post-graduate students.