Candidates wishing to apply to the Research Institute of Food
Science and Technology (RIFST) for Master's, Ph.D. or short term courses must
complete the application form and email it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
and upload the scanned copy of the following documents as well:
· Academic transcript(s) (officially translated into English)
· BSc or MSc certificate indicating the final grades (officially translated into English). Applicants who are educating in the last semester in their home countries may also apply on condition that they submit an official letter of introduction from their current university.
· Resume (including previous education, skills, training courses passed, papers published, achievements. etc.)
· Reference letters (only for PhD candidates)
· Passport (valid for at least 2 years)
· Certificate of English proficiency (if not available, it can be submitted when referring to Iranian consulate)
The original documents will be required at the time of registration. The process of applying to study at RIFST is as follows:
o The candidate completes the online pre-registration form along with uploading the required documents.
o After initial assessment is done, the candidate will be contacted via email within 5 days of receiving his/her application. Later, a Skype interview will be arranged. (If the applicant is in Iran, an interview at RIFST will be arranged instead of a Skype interview.)
o Applicants whose applications are approved, will be introduced to the Foreign Students Office of Ministry of Science, Research and Technology of Iran (MSRT)
o The applicant must refer to the Iranian Consulate in his/her country to apply for student visa. The candidate has to submit the officially translated academic degrees to the Iranian Consulate to be approved.