· Providing scientific and research-oriented database through gathering e-resources, research projects and international standards in terms of RIFST’s activities.
· Purchasing digital databases and selecting Latin resources required.
· Preparing necessary statutes for the use of resources and administration of Library and Center for Documents.
· Contacting libraries and scientific and research assemblies in order to receive their publications to provide for visiting researchers and students.
· Establishing coordination in library and information methods in order to manage the library and providing necessary services based on scientific methods so as to complete and correct existing methods.
· Selecting new resources for the Library and Center for documents and carrying out activities related to ordering, receiving, numbering and registering of books and other resources.
· Planning the library affairs and providing appropriate library systems by equipping the library in terms of hardware, modern librarianship methods and human resources.