This department is committed to conducting research activities including:
· Measurement, extraction, identification and determination of food in terms of food components, particles, pollutants
· Reduction of pollutants to nil by developing fine packaging and insulation
· Development of self - biodegradable packs and identification of their disadvantages on the environment
· Determination of the food shelf life and chemical interaction of food components
· Identification and extraction of active herbal matters, synthesis and analysis of food components.